The building of a cohesive and binding organizational culture is a fundamental pre-requisite for the sustainable development of the University. The following are the core values which guides Mzumbe University’s organizational culture.
- Transparency: Being transparent in all our work and dealings and stands ready for public scrutiny.
- Accountability: Being accountable to our stakeholders and to the community for the mandate and responsibilities bestowed upon us.
- Creativity and Innovativeness: Always curious and striving to reach out and embrace new technologies and innovative methods of doing our work and contributing to socio-economic development.
- Integrity: Being exemplary in our behavior and acting with honesty and impartiality in all our transactions.
- Team work: Working at all times as a team.
- Diligence: Being meticulous and through in whatever we do.
- Respect for others: We always respect personal opinion academic freedom.
- Responsive to society needs: We strive to continuously respond to current and future needs of the society.