Currently, Dar es Salaam Campus College (DCC) is structured with two academic departments namely; Department of Business Studies (DBS) and Department of Administrative Studies (DAS) offering 8 courses in total. The Department of Business Studies administers a total of five (5) courses. These courses are;
- Executive Master of Business Administration (Corporate Management).
- Master of Science in Accounting and Finance.
- Master of Science in Marketing.
- Master of Science in Procurement and Supply Chain Management.
- Master of Business Administration (Corporate Management).
While, The Department of Administrative Studies hosts three (4) courses. These courses are;
- Executive Master of Public Administration.
- Master of Public Administration.
- Master of Science in Human Resources Management.
- Executive Master of Human Resources Management.
Apart from offering the above courses, Dar es Salaam Campus College conducts research and consultancy in the areas of finance, accounting, entrepreneurship, marketing, procurement and logistics, public administration, human resources and other areas of business management.
In addition, Mzumbe University Dar es Salaam Campus College has a strong collaboration with University of Bradford where two Master Programmes; MSc. Development Policy and Practice for Civil Society and MSc. Economics and Finance for Development are being jointly offered by University of Bradford together with Mzumbe University. The partneship also extends to the level of staff/students exchange programmes. These two programmes were officially inaugurated by Prof. Joseph Kuzilwa, the Vice Chancellor on 30th November 2011 at Dar es salaam Campus College.